Welcome to Official Blog Of Karthi Fans Kerala Thrissur District Committee ::: sanadeep 9745559963 mahendran 9847574001 shibu 9633281888............. Our Oficial Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/KarthiFansClubKerala

Karthi speaks about his Siruthai movie


Karthi while speaking to the media said,” I am really very happy that I am donning dual roles in my fifth film itself. I have not expected that this will happen so fast. My brother donned the police officer roles in Kaaka Kaaka and Singam in a different style.
I took some advice from my brother to act in this film. I could have done the police officer role with ease if it had been a single role but I have donned the role of a pick pocket called Rocket Raja. Because of this I met some real pick pockets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here